Founded 62 years ago and ranked #4 in the ASEAN countries, Maybank is a universal Malaysian bank considered one of Malaysia’s largest and most important banks. If you’re keen to learn more about Maybank, its foundation, locations, structure, services, and more, keep reading.
Here is a general overview of Maybank:
|Headquarters||Menara Maybank Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Services||General Financial Services|
Maybank was founded back in 1960 and is now the biggest bank in Malaysia when it comes to market capitalization and total assets, as well as one of biggest banks in Southeast Asia, with a net profit of 1.98 billion USD and total assets of over 203 billion USD in 2019.
With a market capitalization of over 23.7 billion USD in 2019, the bank is the biggest publicly traded corporation on the Malaysian stock exchange, Bursa Malaysia. Maybank Islamic, the bank’s Islamic banking subsidiary, was named The Banker's Global Islamic Bank of the Year for 2020, being the biggest Islamic bank in Malaysia and ASEAN by assets.
Maybank is also placed 106th in The Banker's 2020 Top 1000 World Banks and 349th in the Forbes Global 2000 Leading Companies.
Maybank provides its services via multiple branches across Malaysia. Below, we have listed the full addresses of Maybank’s branches that you can visit:
- AMK – Block 710A Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-2627
- Bukit Timah – 1 Jalan Anak Bukit, #01-16A, Bukit Timah Plaza
- Bedok – Block 210 New Upper Changi Road, #01-699
- Choa Chu Kang – Block 304 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, #01-661
- Chinatown – 101 Upper Cross Street, #01-22, People’s Park Centre
- Clementi – 3151 Commonwealth Ave West, #01-01/02/03/04/05/06 & #02-01/02, Grantral Mall @ Clementi
- Holland V – 247 Holland Avenue
- HDB Hub – Block 480 Toa Payoh Lorong 6, #01-11, HDB Hub
- Jurong Point – 63 Jurong West Central 3, #B1-01/02, Jurong Point Shopping Centre
- Jurong East – Block 131 Jurong Gateway Road, #01-249
- Maybank Tower – 2 Battery Road, Maybank Tower
- MSpace – 321 Orchard Road, #01-01/02, Orchard Shopping Centre
- Marine Parade – Block 87 Marine Parade Central, #01-502
- Tampines – Block 139 Tampines Street 11, #01-44/46/48
- nex – Maybank Branches in Singapore – Banks in Singapore – 23 Serangoon Central, #B2-27, nex
- Woodlands 888 – Block 888 Woodlands Drive 50, #02-731, 888 Plaza
- Waterway Point – 83 Punggol Central, #01-12, Waterway Point
- Yishun – 930 Yishun Avenue 2, #01-16, North Wing, Northpoint City
Maybank provides a wide selection of financial services to match the varying demands of individuals and businesses while always giving a personalized experience and addressing the ever changing demands.
The bank offers its clients digital consumer solutions, providing a fully digital end-to-end experience that allows them to keep an eye on their financial affairs from anywhere. Maybank’s clients can also benefit from a comprehensive portfolio of holistic solutions based on their local market expertise and regional competencies.
Maybank offers Shariah-compliant solutions, goods, and services that suit the financial demands of all Muslim clients, thanks to the bank’s Islamic-first approach. You can also benefit from their wide selection of other financial solutions, services, products, and trading platforms.
Maybank has more than 43,000 employees who work in their different branches. If you’re interested in knowing the people in charge of the whole entity, we have listed below the members of the board of directors at Maybank, including their names, positions, and biographies.
Below is a list of the members of the team management at Maybank, including their names, positions, and biographies.
|Dato’ Khairussaleh Ramli||Group President & Chief Executive Officer||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/khairussaleh-ramli.page|
|Khalijah Ismail||Group Chief Financial Officer||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/khalijah-ismail.page|
|Dato John Chong Eng Chuan||Group Chief Executive Officer, Community Financial Services||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/john-chong.page|
|Dato Muzaffar Hisham||Group Chief Executive Officer, Global Banking||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/muzaffar-hisham.page|
|Dato’ Mohamed Rafique Merican Mohd Wahiduddin Merican||Group Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Banking||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/rafique-merican.page|
|Gilbert Kohnke||Group Chief Risk Officer||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/gilbert-kohnke.page|
|Mohd Suhail Amar Suresh||Group Chief Technology Officer||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/mohd-suhail.page|
|Jerome Hon Kah Cho||Group Chief Operations Officer||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/jerome-hon.page|
|Kamaludin Ahmad||Group Chief Executive Officer, Insurance & Takaful||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/kamaludin-ahmad.page|
|Datuk Nora Abd Manaf||Group Chief Human Capital Officer||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/nora-manaf.page|
|Michael Foong Seong Yew||Group Chief Strategy Officer & Chief Executive Officer, International||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/michael-foong.page|
|Dr. John Lee Hin Hock||Country Chief Executive Officer & Chief Executive Officer, Maybank Singapore||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/john-lee.page|
|Taswin Zakaria||President Director, Maybank Indonesia||https://www.maybank.com/en/about-us/leadership/taswin-zakaria.page|
If you have any inquiries, you can use either phone or email (or both) to get in touch with the customer support team of Maybank:
- Phone number (oversees): 00 60 3-7844 3696
- Phone number (Malaysia): 1-300-88-6688
- Email: email@example.com