This is the office address of Plus500UK Ltd:
Plus500UK Ltd, 8 Angel Court, Copthall Avenue | London EC2R 7HJ
We also recommend you reading this analysis of Plus 500.
|Regulation||ASIC, FCA, CySec, MAS, FSCA, FSA|
|Deposit Methods||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill,|
72% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Plus500 United Kingdom is an FCA Regulated company
- Client money is segregated in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority rules
- Great reviews on the Apple App Store and Google Play
- One of the best CFD Trading Apps
- Plus500 fees & Commissions are low
- Only Offers CFD Trading
Plus500 UK offers trading on a variety of financial instruments. This is a list of what you can trade:
- Cryptocurrencies (Not Available to Retail Clients)
The key objectives of the company are summarized as the following:
- Continue to differentiate compared to its competitors. A key and fundamental vision to plus500 UK future success.
- Increase trading volume of active traders through strategic marketing campaigns
- Expand to new jurisdictions – focused on Western European Countries
- Continue with Research & Development – Strive to keep a technological edge and continuous innovation
We have a full guide on how to trade on Plus500 here.
Client Money Protection
If you fall under the FCA regulation, your funds are protected up to £85,000 under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Fined by the FCA in 2012
Plus500UK Ltd was fined £205,128 by the FCA in 2012. They failed to report transactions for a period of a year and a half. This was due to them not being able to submit complete and accurate transaction reports according to Chapter 17 of the FSA’s Supervision manual and Principle 3 of the FCA’s Principles for Businesses.
To reach support only emails sent from the “Contact Us” form is replied to. Only emails sent from plus500.com or plus500.co.uk is legitimate communication from Plus500 UK. All other emails not sent from these domains are fraudulent.
Plus500 offers clients access to a 24/7 support team, through email, online chat and WhatsApp.
Plus500 UK offers a variety of trading platforms. These include:
- Desktop Trading Platform – Windows 10 Trader
- Plus500 Proprietary Webtrader
- iOS Mobile App
- Android App
They offer the following order types:
- Stop Limit Orders
- Stop Loss Orders
- Trailing Stop Orders
- Guaranteed Stop
Plus500 is the main sponsor of some powerful teams across the globe such as:
- Legia Warshaw
- BSC Young Boys
- Atlético de Madrid
- Atalanta B.C.
Plus500 United Kingdom is authorised and regulated by the FCA (FRN 509909). The company is part of the FTSE 250 on the main market on the LSE. Clients' funds are kept in segregated bank accounts and secured for up to £85,000 under the FCCS. Their website is secured by SSL.
Other regulatory bodies Plus500 is regulated by:
- Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039)
- MAS (License No. CMS100648-1)
Account Types at Plus500 UK
Plus500 UK Trading Platform offers three different types of accounts: professional, retail, and a demo account.
Plus500 UK is a leading CFD service provider in the United Kingdom. It is a safe and regulated broker with a simple and understandable online trading platform and a great mobile platform. Their account opening process and customer service are great. A downside of Plus500 UK is their limited product portfolio, consisting of only CFD products, which is great for trading but not for long term investing.