Well planned is half done!
We are committed to provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate data for every online broker. We put all of the brokers we feature through vigorous testing – our methodology is one of the toughest in the international trading industry.
Hey! I Am Ziga Breznik
I launched Public Finance International.org to make sure you don’t make the same mistakes as me.
Here’s the story…
Back in 2017, I made the mistake of trusting the wrong online trading platform. I take full responsibility for what happened. Long story short, I lost all of my assets due to the online broker security issues.
I learned the hard way, that by not doing full due diligence and trusting the wrong companies, I was putting my money at risk.
This is why I decided to launch PFI and share insights about trading platforms – the good and the bad, so you don’t compromise your money like I did.
Want to connect?
When online trading, you will use a broker who executes the trades on the market. Picking the right broker can literally make or break your trading career. Here are a few factors to consider, before making a decision:
- Regulation – The broker you choose to trade with should be regulated. Ideally you should look for tier-1 compliance.
- Fees – Fees and commission vary from broker to broker. Active traders should look to minimize costs as these stack up over time.
- Speed of execution – For day trading (active traders) this is another factor to consider. This will enable you to pay the price you want or as close to that as possible.
- Customer Support – Every trader needs assistance at some point. You should look for online brokers that offer quick and good customer support.
- Trading Platforms – The trading platform should offer the order types, charting tools, research data that you need.
- Available Markets and Assets – What are you going to trade? A Forex trader need the right currency pairs available. While a stock trader wants the stocks available on the trading platform.
We list the top trading platforms based on a wide variety of factors. Fees and commissions, platform usability, customer support, mobile trading app, available markets & products… these are just a few of the factors that we consider before recommending a platform.
While we list different brokers in our trading platforms lists, we don’t cover everything there. Usually we provide a summary. That is why we have individual reviews of online brokers where we cover everything you need to know. Head over to this section and research each broker in detail.
We use the same criteria to review and compare brokers. Our final score is based on comprehensive research, testing and also includes an aggregation of reviews from a list of “Trusted Seed Websites”.
- 100% free of charge – Our content is free for everyone – forever!
- Methodology Based – All of our reviews are based on the same methodology.
- Easy To Use – We strive to provide all of our content in an easy to understand format and friendly to use!